TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics
Gain practical skills for work in the dynamic transport and logistics industry. This entry level course is ideal for those wanting to improve their job prospects in the industry.
This is a qualification for those engaged in logistics operations within the Transport and Logistics Industry.
It involves a defined range of skilled operations, usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, where some discretion and judgement is required in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures within known time constraints. It may also include responsibility for coordinating the work of others.
Successful achievement of the licensing units within the qualification must align with applicable licensing and regulatory requirements.
Steps in furthering your career
Contact us today to register your interest
Receive your course specification information
Submit your enrolment/eligibility documentation
Start your training
Gain hands on work experience through practical training with our highly experienced trainer
Receive your Nationally Recognised Qualification on successful completion of this program
Job roles and titles vary across different sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
• Logistics Administration Officer
• Logistics Service Clerk
Who is eligible to receive funding?
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
• be aged 15 years or older;
• be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information);
• permanently reside in Queensland;
• be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
• not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Given the benefits that accrue to individuals from training, students undertaking certificate III training and non-concessional students undertaking lower level training, will be required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee.
The fee may be paid on behalf of the student by the employer or a third party unrelated to the PQS but cannot be paid or waived by the PQS.
Schedule of fees vary per provider**