NWP30215 Certificate III in Water Industry Operations
Kick start your career in the water industry with this course and become an assistant network operator.
This qualification allows for the attainment of general competencies in water industry operations or specialisation in networks, source, irrigation or treatment.
Steps in furthering your career
Contact us today to register your interest
Receive your course specification information
Submit your enrolment/eligibility documentation
Start your training
Gain hands on work experience through practical training with our highly experienced trainer
Receive your Nationally Recognised Qualification on successful completion of this program
On successful completion of this course gives you the skills to work as a waste water or water plant operator
Who is eligible to receive funding?
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
• be aged 15 years or older;
• be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information);
• permanently reside in Queensland;
• be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
• not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Given the benefits that accrue to individuals from training, students undertaking certificate III training and non-concessional students undertaking lower level training, will be required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee.
The fee may be paid on behalf of the student by the employer or a third party unrelated to the PQS but cannot be paid or waived by the PQS.
Schedule of fees vary per provider**