MSM30116 Certificate III in Process Manufacturing
qualification is ideal for candidates looking for jobs in Manufacturing & Warehousing. This qualification provides the competencies required by manufacturing, warehouse and production support staff.
The MSM30116 Certificate III in Process Manufacturing provides the competencies required by advanced production workers who use a range of equipment and provide support functions directly related to producing products. They would undertake more advanced roles than workers with a Certificate II in Process Manufacturing, working in accordance with operating procedures and applying knowledge to anticipate problems and solve a range of foreseen and unforeseen problems.
Steps in furthering your career
Contact us today to register your interest
Receive your course specification information
Submit your enrolment/eligibility documentation
Start your training
Gain hands on work experience through practical training with our highly experienced trainer
Receive your Nationally Recognised Qualification on successful completion of this program
This qualification is designed for use across the three process manufacturing sectors:
- Chemical, hydrocarbons and oil refining
- Plastics, rubber and cable making
- Manufactured mineral products
Who is eligible to receive funding?
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
• be aged 15 years or older;
• be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information);
• permanently reside in Queensland;
• be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
• not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Given the benefits that accrue to individuals from training, students undertaking certificate III training and non-concessional students undertaking lower level training, will be required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee.
The fee may be paid on behalf of the student by the employer or a third party unrelated to the PQS but cannot be paid or waived by the PQS.
Schedule of fees vary per provider**