Certificate II in Skilling for Work and Vocational Pathways FSK20113
This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment or vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
If Eligible for funding,
this course starts from
Check eligibility for funding and payment options below.
15 years old, not attending high school
2-3 days a week (evening)
Observation, classroom, practical
Face to face
There are 14 units of competency for this qualification. There are 8 Core units and 6 Elective units.
FSKRDG10 – Read and respond to routine workplace information
FSKWTG09 – Write routine workplace texts
FSKNUM14 – Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
FSKNUM15 – Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
FSKLRG11 – Use routine strategies for work related learning
FSKOCM07 – Interact effectively with others at work
FSKDIG03 – Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
FSKLRG09 – Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
FSKLRG10 – Use routine strategies for career planning
FSKLRG07 – Use strategies to identify job opportunities
FSKLRG01 – Prepare to participate in a learning environment
FSKOCM04 – Use oral communication skills to participate in wokrplace meetings
BSBWOR201 – Manage personal stress in the workplace
BSBCMM201 – Communicate in the workplace
Check your funding eligibility
- Be a Queensland resident
- Be 15 years of age or older and have finished secondary school or left school;
- Not hold or be already undertaking a Certificate III or higher level qualification (Certificate III qualifications completed whilst at school will not exclude you from accessing this funding);
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen)
- The Certificate 3 Guarantee program is a Queensland Government Initiative.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Where you do not meet the eligibility for funding we offer a range of affordable payment plans to be paid over the duration of your course, contact us below to find out more. For any more information please enquire below.