CPP30316 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
Formalise your cleaning experience with a Certificate III in Cleaning Operations.
This qualification reflects the role of cleaners responsible for undertaking a range of routine and non-routine tasks according to work schedules, liaising with clients and in some cases members of the public, and operating in a range of general residential and commercial settings as well as specialist cleaning environments. The cleaner may work alone, with or without supervision, and has responsibility for selecting, preparing and using appropriate cleaning methods for a range of cleaning situations while ensuring safe work practices.
Steps in furthering your career
Contact us today to register your interest
Receive your course specification information
Submit your enrolment/eligibility documentation
Start your training
Gain hands on work experience through practical training with our highly experienced trainer
Receive your Nationally Recognised Qualification on successful completion of this program
This nationally recognised qualification is the course you need to work in the competitive cleaning industry. You will learn how to operate in domestic and commercial settings and in environments with specialistcleaning requirements like:
Who is eligible to receive funding?
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
• be aged 15 years or older;
• be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information);
• permanently reside in Queensland;
• be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
• not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Given the benefits that accrue to individuals from training, students undertaking certificate III training and non-concessional students undertaking lower level training, will be required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee.
The fee may be paid on behalf of the student by the employer or a third party unrelated to the PQS but cannot be paid or waived by the PQS.
Schedule of fees vary per provider**