BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
The Certificate III in Business Administration will teach you to apply business skills and knowledge in an organised fashion and excel at supporting a team’s objectives.
You will learn how to:
– Support the team
– Create and use spreadsheets and business documents
– Understand the fundamentals of contributing to the health and safety of others
– Organise schedules and prepare presentations
– Offer top-level customer service
Steps in furthering your career
Contact us today to register your interest
Receive your course specification information
Submit your enrolment/eligibility documentation
Start your training
Gain hands on work experience through practical training with our highly experienced trainer
Receive your Nationally Recognised Qualification on successful completion of this program
If you would describe yourself as a people person, pride yourself on your warm and welcoming personality and are a great communicator, then a Certificate III in Business Administration is the perfect start to a people-facing role such as:
– Administration Assistant
– Executive Assistant
– Office Assistant
– Office Support
Who is eligible to receive funding?
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
• be aged 15 years or older;
• be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information);
• permanently reside in Queensland;
• be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
• not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Given the benefits that accrue to individuals from training, students undertaking certificate III training and non-concessional students undertaking lower level training, will be required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee.
The fee may be paid on behalf of the student by the employer or a third party unrelated to the PQS but cannot be paid or waived by the PQS.
Schedule of fees vary per provider**