BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
With BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement from The Learning Collaborative you will hold a nationally recognised qualification that is highly relevant to a wide range of industries and valued by your potential employers.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a range of complex customer service roles.
Duties at this level would include working with multiple communication channels, providing excellent customer service, adhering to key performance indicators, working in a team environment, providing support to a team, providing technical advice and capturing data.
Individuals would work under supervision, but may have some authority to delegate.
Steps in furthering your career
Contact us today to register your interest
Receive your course specification information
Submit your enrolment/eligibility documentation
Start your training
Gain hands on work experience through practical training with our highly experienced trainer
Receive your Nationally Recognised Qualification on successful completion of this program
The pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include the Certificate IV in Customer Engagement or a range of other related Certificate IV qualifications.
Who is eligible to receive funding?
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
• be aged 15 years or older;
• be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information);
• permanently reside in Queensland;
• be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
• not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Given the benefits that accrue to individuals from training, students undertaking certificate III training and non-concessional students undertaking lower level training, will be required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee.
The fee may be paid on behalf of the student by the employer or a third party unrelated to the PQS but cannot be paid or waived by the PQS.
Schedule of fees vary per provider**