BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
If you want to enhance your business knowledge and skills, enrol in a Certificate III in Business.
This general, entry-level qualification will explore a range of day-to-day skills used in the dynamic and exciting world of business. You will learn a broad range of skills that can be applied in a business context across different industry sectors and teams.
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Steps in furthering your career
Contact us today to register your interest
Receive your course specification information
Submit your enrolment/eligibility documentation
Start your training
Gain hands on work experience through practical training with our highly experienced trainer
Receive your Nationally Recognised Qualification on successful completion of this program
This course will prepare you for these sort of jobs:
– Clerical Officer
– Customer Service Officer
– Data Entry Operator
– Information Officer
– Program or Project Administrato
Who is eligible to receive funding?
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
• be aged 15 years or older;
• be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information);
• permanently reside in Queensland;
• be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
• not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Given the benefits that accrue to individuals from training, students undertaking certificate III training and non-concessional students undertaking lower level training, will be required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee.
The fee may be paid on behalf of the student by the employer or a third party unrelated to the PQS but cannot be paid or waived by the PQS.
Schedule of fees vary per provider**