Bar Skills Course
25th February 2019
Course Rate - $240
Topics covered in course include:
- Familiarisation with all equipment behind the bar
- Tap beer pouring techniques
- How to make, shake and blend cocktails
- Basic knowledge on wine and service
- Workplace hygiene fundamentals
- Basic bar opening and closing procedures
- RSA qualification
Gain essential bartender skills and improve your opportunities in the hospitality industry with The Learning Collaborative’s Bar skills course.
By training in a real bar and restaurant setting, our students are given exclusive access to behind the bar and the use of facilities in a live hospitality environment. Whilst gaining accreditation for your RSA is important, having first-hand experience in this fast-paced industry will be highly regarded by prospective employers.
Bar Skills Course Description
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002)
- Prepare and Serve Cocktails (SITHFAB010)
- Use Hygienic Practices for food safety (SITXFSA001)
Bartender Skills Course format
Day one: Hands-on skills training behind the bar
Day two: Bar skills knowledge training
In-person RSA Training (select preference on enrolment)
Bar skills Course Accreditation
Our Bar skills course incorporates several units from our nationally recognised Certificate III in Hospitality course (SIT31616).
Upon completion of the course and training, you will receive your Statement of attainment, which is a partial completion of the Certificate III in Hospitality.
At the Bavarian Haus in Surfers Paradise you will train with like-minded aspiring bartenders in a relaxed and friendly environment. This is your chance to kick start your career in hospitality with valuable and essential bar and table skills and important hygiene knowledge. TLC Trainers will help you develop the skills and confidence you need for the workplace.